Sunday 2 March 2014

Cimorelli - DigiFest

So just three days ago the wonderful Cimorelli announced that they where making special appearances at three DigiFest shows! This was major news, especially for the UK fans because for the first time ever Cimorelli will be performing in the UK at the DigiFest that will be held! As well as performing in the UK the girls will be making appearances at New York City and Toronto!

Who knows that Cimorelli will gain from these appearances! But unfortunately I will never be able to see the girls perform in the UK because of the travel distance! I just have to hope that if the girls ever tour the world that they perform closer to my home town! If anyone knows of any competitions that DigiFest are holding then please let me know! Thank you!

You can book your tickets to see Cimorelli here -

DigiTour - Toronto

DigiTour - NYC

I hope that if you do see Cimorelli perform live at DigiFest that you have an amazing time and treasure every minute! I know this has not been one of my longer blogs but we all know that Cimorelli have things planned for the future and I cannot wait to blog about that!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: