Thursday 3 March 2016

Lauren Cimorelli: Fashion Inspiration / Outfits Ideas

Seeing as Lauren Cimorelli's St Patricks Day Outfit's blog post has been one of my all time most popular posts, I thought it would only be fair if I posted about Laurens latest video, Fashion Inspiration / Outfit Ideas. The range of outfits shown in this video really range in style, therefor meaning anyone can take the outfits shown. The outfits can also be switched up and mixed with different items from the other outfits.

Outfit number one:

This outfit is the most casual out of the 4 that are show, and can be worn for just handing out with friends or even going to a football game!

Shoes: Black High Top Converse
Socks: Forever 21
Shorts: Brandy Melville
Top: Forever 21
Necklaces: Forever 21

I feel like this outfit is my favourite as the style suits me more, than a lot of the other's do!

Outfit number two:

The second outfit shown is for more of the warmer days as Lauren shows jeans and a long sleeved top, it could be perfect for the cooler spring days!

Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Forever 21
Belt: Taken from a Cimorelli Sister
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Necklaces: Forever 21

This style is a more vintage one as it has the boyfriend jeans with the timberlands, as much as I adore this outfit it is not one that I would wear myself!

Outfit number three:

The third outfit is more girly / cheerleader looking, not that you have to be a cheerleader to wear the outfit, but it could be perfect for the warmer spring days!

Shoes: Skate High Vans
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Stole from a Cimorelli Sister
Top: Urban Outfitters
Necklaces: Forever 21

This is a really cute outfit that I would definitely wear on a warmer day, although it can be changed for cooler days by adding tights and a jacket.

Outfit number four:

This last outfit is more of a skater, chilled outfit that can be worn when just doing small jobs like shopping etc.

Shoes: Nike Airforce 1 Mid Top
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Stolen from a Cimorelli Sister
Top: Urban Outfitters
Flannel: Thrift Store
Necklaces: Forever 21
Hat: Target

Again this is another outfit I would wear on just a casual day when I have loads of things to do but I have to go out I
public!

So I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and you can watch the original video posted by Lauren here:
 
 
Remember, wear what you want and don't worry about who judges you because it is your life, you body and you can do with is whatever you choose to do.
 

Stay Strong <3

No comments: