Sunday 28 September 2014

Cimorelli Q&A

So the girls haven't uploaded any new videos recently and I feel like I haven't blogged in so long so I decided to hit to Twitter and get a bunch of questions and do a little Q&A! Most of the questions ended up being Cimorelli based but I don't mind because it allows you to get to know me more as a fan! So I hope you enjoy!

How was the day when you met Cimorelli? - @IssaDisi
It was the best day of my life! It was so eventful and I almost didn't meet them but when I did they where so sweet and kind! They all gave me the best hugs as well! (Especially Kath)! I did nothing but cry afterwards! But you can read all about the day in a lot more detail in this previous blog post ( Click Here )!

Favourite Cover, Acoustic Cover, Original and EP? Your sunshine? Three words to describe the girls? @cimcanarias
Favourite cover is either Really Don't Care, Roar or Mistletoe. Favourite acoustic cover is either, Without You,  Who You Are or Human. Favourite original, Million Bucks and That Girl Should Be Me! Favourite EP is Cimorelli EP! My sunshine is all the Cimorelli girls!

Chicken and waffles together? Yay or nay?@_wings47_
Never tried that but I definitely would!

Faourite Disney movie/show? And on a scale of 1-10 how bad do you want to visit Disney World in Florida?@_wings47_
Favourite movie is Lilo&Sticth, High School Musical and Lion King! Favourite show is Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire and The Suite Life Of Zac & Cody! And 10!

Which celebrities do you like best? @daurencim1
I have a lot so here  they are, Cimorelli, One Direction, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Jessie J, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Karen Gillen, Bethany Mota, Jennifer Lawrence and more!

What is your favourite Cimorelli Song? - @angelicaS_18
Million Bucks and That Girl Should Be Me!

If you were able to take a small something from each Cimorelli Sister, what would it be? - @ItiniCim
I would take Christina's confident, Kath's enthusiasm, Lisa's voice, Amy's voice, Lauren's hair and Dani's creativity!

Who are you most like out of the girls and why?@Cimorelliworldx
I am most like Christina because she is confident, always wants to get things done, organised and takes charge and that is mostly what I am like!!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: