Sunday 8 November 2015

Happiness...

Happy Sunday beautiful Cim Fam of the world, I am getting back on track with posting my blog's regularly every Sunday now! I am sorry I slacked in posting regularly and on time but I had a few weekends where I was busy all weekend and did not have access to a laptop or internet. But I am back and hopefully my posts will be better than ever!

So, today's blog is going to be something different. Cimorelli have no uploaded a cover in 2 weeks as they have been touring and since none of the Cim Fam want to write about this tour like they did when Cimorelli toured Europe then I had to come up with a new idea for today and I had the perfect idea.

Happiness

What is happiness to you and how often do you come across it, now we all know that it is impossible to be happy every every hour of every day and each and every one of us have our downfalls, some more often than others. But what do you look for to make you happy when you are at one of your lowest points. There doesn't seem like much, hey, but remember there is always something and you just have to find it. 

Throughout this year, personally, I have had many downfalls in my personal life, work life and online life too. Although most of the time you will not have know because it is very easy to come across as 'happy' online. So this year I have slowly built myself up and found what major things make me happy and if there is nothing major I can do then looking for smaller things.

One of THE best things that makes me happy is giving to other people, whether that be family, friends of even you CimFam online. If you have followed me on Twitter for a while you will know that I am always giving stuff away, from thing like; something as small as a hard copy of the Renegade EP, to a Cimorelli T-Shirt, to something as big as a Cimorelli Concert ticket to their show in London! 

(P.s that reminds me I still have 4 hard copies of the Renegade EP under my bed, probably going to give one of those away on Twitter today so keep your eyes peeled) 

This continues offline, as I am constantly buying my mum flowers or my sister a new game, and I am currently planning a huge surprise trip for me, my mum and sister to London only a couple of days after Christmas which is costing me hundreds, just so I can see the look of excitement on their face when I tell them! Seeing people react to surprises and just small little gestures is really one of my favourite things, which is why I like to do it as much as possible.

Now I know a lot of you don't have the money or time to be constantly surprising people with huge things, but sometimes just the little things count. If your parents are out, do some chores that they would normally have to do when they get home. Like wash the dishes, empty the bins, vacuum the house! Trust me it would be all worth it.

When I have nothing big to look forward to and I am in one of my downfalls most of the time I will not want to get out of bed the next day and will not want to do anything. Which is why I came up with my own way to make me motivated and excited to get out of bed the next morning, each and every night, while I am lying in bed falling asleep I give myself a few minutes to think of something that will happen the next day that will make me happy.

This can be small simple things such as seeing someone that you like in school, college or work. Where I work there is one co-worker who always makes me laugh, cares about me and his smile always warms my heart. So most days I hope that he will be in work that day and hopefully I will get a desk next to him!

Sometimes when you know something might not happen, try focusing more on something you know will definitely happen, for example every Tuesday I run a Brownie Troop, which I love doing and that motivates me to get up on a Tuesday. Now obviously we all do our own things and have our own lives, so the things that might make me happy might not make you happy!

Try it though, every night before you go to sleep think of something that will be happening the next day that will make you happy, from something as basic as you have made an exciting lunch for school, to something bigger like Cimorelli might be announcing something  that day! 

If you do not have anything the next day that will make you happy then you need to make time for something, otherwise what else is there to look forward to. Let's say you have a really boring day planned out that is really busy, put away some time for you to do something you enjoy. This could be to read a book, watch some You Tube videos, chat to someone you like or play some sports. Everyone has their own preference.

But the most important thing in your life is YOU. So always make sure there is something that can make you happy coming up the next day. This one thing can give you the energy to go through the day with a smile that is not put on to hide any pain!

Find your own happiness before worrying about others, then once you have that energy in yourself to face the world with a true smile then you can help others find their happy spots too!

In order to help others be happy on more of a daily basis, I want to spread this blog post to as many people as possible! This can be friends, family, not just Cim Fam, everyone! I want you to tweet the link to this blog post ( http://blogaboutcimorelli.blogspot.com/ ) with the #CimSpreadingHappiness to as many people as possible over the next week! 

Then next week when I upload my new blog post we can see how many people helped spread the happiness and one of you will win a hard copy of the Renegade EP! I will be picking one person who tweeted using the hash tag #CimSpreadingHappiness and this will be international so you can be from anywhere in the world! You can tweet as many times as you like as long as it is to a different person each time! The more people you tweet the better chance you have to win! Good luck and spread that happiness!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: