Friday 20 December 2013

DaniCam

I apologise for my lack of blogging recently, but since I have started College the work has become hard and over the past few weeks I have been up to my eyes in English Assignments and Maths exams. You all know I would much rather be here blogging about our favourite girls. But its hard to keep up with the girls amazing videos. So sorry about that.

All year round one of the things I look forward to most is The Dani Cam. For those who aren't familiar with The Dani Cam (which I am sure most of you are) let me explain. Whenever the family go out for a day trip or an outing all together Dani (the youngest of the 6 sisters) takes her small camera to vlog throughout the day on what her and he family are up to.

The Dani Cam gives a great insight to what the family are like all together. Yes, we see them on their covers as a group but rarely do we get to see the girls bonding with the rest of their family. Normally with such a large family you would expect chaos and arguments on a family outing but I feel that with the Cimorelli family they all get on in their own unique ways.

We have seen trips to their local park, amusement parks and their most recent one where they go to get their real Christmas tree from a Christmas Tree farm. It's videos like this that show their fans what the sisters are like when they are not under the pressure of being in front of a camera. A lot of their personality is shown in the bloopers but they know they are being recorded so sometimes it can be a little over the top. But with the DaniCam Dani just catches then without knowing on the camera and I think that is when they shine best.

This may be late but for thoes of you who dont follow me on Twitter and come to my blog from somewhere else. I am holding a small giveaway on my Twitter channel where I am giving away a CimFam T-Shirt and a miniature Cimorelli wall calendar. Anyone can enter this giveaway as it is worldwide and I will be shipping anywhere. So if you would like to enter my giveaway you just need to go to this link here:

https://twitter.com/acimorellifan/status/402843828316422144

And RT the tweet, then be sure that you follow me on Twitter too! But thats it! Nothing more than that! Make sure you get your entry in before 24th December (Christmas Eve) as I will be picking the winner on that evening. Good Luck!

Sorry this has only been a short blog. If I don'g blog again I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God be with you all this season and I wish you all the best.

Stay Strong <3 

No comments: