Monday 30 December 2013

Requests Welcome

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all had a nice Christmas because I know I did! This year has been the best Christmas I have had in years! Let me know what your favourite part of the day was in the comments below.

As you know I only post a review when the girls upload a video or announce something incredibly important. But at the moment most of you may know that Cimorelli are working on a full album instead of an EP and in order to get this album finished and out to the fans as soon as possible they are not able to upload as many covers as they use to.

This means that I dont have as much to write about and my blog will become boring. But this is where you can step in. If you have a favourite video that the girls have uploaded but it was uploaded before I started reviewing their covers and you want me to write a review on it, then now is your chance!

To allow me to see what covers you want me to review then all you need to do is leave a comment below with the name of the cover and if possible a link to the video. I know you do need a Google account to post comments onto blog posts but don't worry if you don't have a Google account. You will be able to tweet me your suggestions through my Twitter. Just click the link below and you will be directed to my page where you can easily mention me in a tweet.

https://twitter.com/ACimorelliFan

I am always on Twitter and always check my mentions and direct messages so I shouldn't miss your tweets! I hope to have a new blog post up as soon as possible!

Stay Strong <3 



No comments: