Saturday 25 January 2014

Top 10 Cimorelli Covers

Today I hit to Twitter to find out what the fans of Cimorelli thought their best cover was! I had so many replies I started to loose count, but after recording all the information I found that all their fans enjoyed a range of songs from 'I Want Crazy' to 'Perfect'.

I also had a lot of fans tweet me back telling me that they couldn't choose a favourite cover as they loved them all which was sweet! But even I have ones that I could listen too more than others. Overall I received 34 different songs and many of them did show up multiple times!

Some of the Twitter accounts that voted for their favourite cover where:
- @GotSwag71
- @Cimorellian27
- @LisaCim79
- @CimorelliJoy
That obviously isn't all of the names but I had so many votes I couldn't put them all in!

Here it is, the top 10 Cimorelli covers (voted for by the fans of Cimorelli)!

10) Price Tag -                  Price Tag
9) Stronger -                     Stronger
8) Royals -                        Royals
7) Wrecking Ball -            Wrecking Ball
6)Cruise -                          Cruise
5) I Want Crazy -             I Want Crazy
4) Skyscraper -                Skyscraper
3) I Wont Give Up -         I Wont Give Up
2) Counting Stars -           Counting Stars
1) Let It Go -                    Let It Go

If you have your favourite Cimorelli cover then don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments!! Or you can tweet me at @ACimorelliFan I would love to see what you think!!




Stay Strong <3 

No comments: