Thursday 13 February 2014

Cimorelli 'It Will Rain' - Review

Okay so this cover was a mash up of two of the most biggest hits back when this video was made!! Those two songs where 'It Will Rain' by Bruno Mars and 'Chasing Pavements' by Adele. This was the most addicted cover and I admit, this inst one of those songs that I skip when it comes up on my playlist!
The fact that this cover is a mash-up between two songs really does show their talent of being able to put two songs together and do it successfully! The song isn't to up beat, its just nice and relaxing and always puts me in a good mood! 

The song wasn't performed on the spot and their was a simple music video made for it! But the music video was plain with no to much put into it! I am not saying this is bad as you can see that it puts more emphasis on the song! Making it seem much more dramatic and important that the music video! 

Also the background music has been made to seem subtle and relaxing again to put more emphasis on the song! I do admit that the song does have some power and is the most important thing from the whole video!!

The only bad thing I have to say about this video is that the girls had umbrellas up in the house! I know that Kath doesn't believe in luck and stuff like that but it did make me shiver seeing an umbrella up and over their head inside the house! 

Hope you enjoyed the review and I know that this was as older song, but the girls do not upload as many covers as they use to!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: