Friday 14 February 2014

The Album

So everyone is waiting for the amazing album that Cimorelli are currently working on. They have not kept this quiet at all and are constantly tweeting and posting photos of them working in the studio! Now if you are like me then this wait is killing you and I think that it is!

I mean what is their to expect from this FULL album? The girls have said that it relates a lot to them and their lives so I think that this album will be filled with heart felt songs that describe their life like Wings. But also I hope their to be fun upbeat songs as well as their lives are filled with fun and excitement! So I am hoping for songs like Made In America!

If their songs are anything like their previous EP's then I think this album could be incredible and something that will really become big among the world! Not just the CimFams! We all know that these girls have talent but only a small portion of the world know that! So this album is a great chance for them to really hit the whole world and show everyone what they can do.

What is to come from this album? Yeah an album is going to be amazing but if these girls are going to promote themselves even more (as they deserve) I think a album tour is in need. Everyone will be thinking world tour but I think an American tour will be first as they girls need to know that they have enough fans from each country in order to sell out! Yes you may think that the girls have thousands of fans from all over the world but think, if a concert hall or arena holds up to 20,000 people they might not have enough fans to fill out that stadium in that country!


If the girls do go onto going a world tour then I will be first to buy tickets no matter where they perform in my country!!

We as the CimFam need to make it a mission that when this album is released we really use it to promote the girls, requesting the songs on radio station, playing the songs at any parties you go to or local events! Even just walking round with your headphones on full blast so those near you can head what you are listening to!

The girls have put such hard work into this album and I am major excited to see what is to come out of all this hard work and even the music videos to go along with that!!

Stay Strong <3




No comments: