Sunday 30 March 2014

Cimorelli - Best Day Of My Life - Cover Review

Finally, after a long wait of over a month Cimorelli upload a cover! We cannot complain though, I mean we did get two covers in the same day! I feel as if I have no blogged in so long but I feel that uploading a random post just to fill a hole is pointless, I wanted to wait until a cover was uploaded to put up a post and now I have the joys of writing two blog posts!!

So, The Best Day Of My Life... None of us expected this, well I didn't anyway. We all knew about the Happy Cover because of their sneaky little hint on Facebook. But this was a complete unexpected cover for me. No honestly I had not heard the full song until today. The song had been used in multiple adverts but I never really clicked onto the song until today.

The wait was long but it was completely worth it because I have to say, the cover was AMAZING! Really up beat and fun and the collaboration with Tyler Ward has to be one of my favourites. I mean yes the collaborations that have been done in the past have been fun like the Gangnam Style with Matty B but I think this one was really mature and sounded amazing too.

The lyrics went great with each girls personality and the video was just so fun and up beat. As usual the girls perform to their musical side but also their fun side where they like to have fun and not let anything bother them and get in their way.

This song will definitely be one of my summer songs that I will replay constantly as well as their other cover of Happy. It's just one of them songs that you want to boogie to no matter where you are!

What did you think of the cover? And what do you want their next cover to be? Let me know in comments, or you can tweet me HERE I will be reading all tweets and comments!

To watch the cover of Best Day Of My Life then click HERE

Also did you know that the cover is available to buy on iTunes? You can purchase both songs HERE

As many of you know Cimorelli will be appearing at Digi Fest UK, Digi Fest NYC and Digi Fest Toronto but unfortunately I do not have VIP tickets, I have tried to win them on various occasions and still not won any. I was really looking forward to blogging about my UK VIP experience but I will just have to hope that they return next year!

But if you have been lucky enough to get VIP tickets in any location and will be meeting Cimorelli then please do tell me about your experiences and send me your photos! I will be happy to post a blog about others experiences! I hope that everyone has an amazing time!

Stay Strong <3



No comments: