Sunday 13 December 2015

Cimorelli - Sorry (Justin Bieber Cover) 12 Days Till Christmas

Happy Sunday CimFam and welcome to the first day of Cim's Christmas Countdown! To kick off the countdown I am starting with reviewing a well overdue cover review. This is Cimorellis cover of Sorry originally sung by Justin Bieber.

Now personally I am not a massive fan of Justin, but if he releases a song that I like then of course I will listen to it, and this is one of those songs! Sorry, has been in my playlist for over two months now and it instantly makes me want to dance whenever I hear it.

We all know that this cover was posted over three weeks ago so I am pretty damn late with this review, but there was no way that I am going to miss this cover because honestly it has been one of my favourites!

This cover was a accoustic cover which most of the CimFam always seem to fall in love with, and personally I did fall in love with it when listening. Although I would have loved to hear this cover pre-recorded and a music video recorded for it. But I think that the piano cover would have been just as good.

Not only this but this cover also saw the return of Lisa beloved Cajon, which made the video just that little bit better as it was not just a normal acoustic cover with guitars. The cajon gave the song that bit of extra spice to make it a little bit different.

I feel that this cover was really suited to the girls as their voices just fit perfectly with the lyrics. One difference that was made in this cover was the lyrics, instead of saying 'missing more than just your body' Cimorelli sung 'missing more than just the memories'. This shows the respect they have for not only themselves but also previous boyfriends / lovers that they have had.

What I thin put the icing on top of the cake for this cover was Dani's low tone voice. With the girls having high voices, Dani's lower voice makes the whole videos just that more unique and really sets them out from other girls group that are out there.

To watch Cimorellis cover of Sorry, originally sung by Justin Bieber then click the link below:


To kick of the Cim's Countdown To Christmas I am giving away a hard copy of the Renegade EP CD. To win this first giveaway, go ad retweet this Tweet on Twitter and ensure that you are following me so I can DM the winner. The winner will be announced and Tweeted / Direct Messaged before tomorrows new blog post will be uploaded!

Merry Christmas!
Stay Strong <3

No comments: