Saturday 12 December 2015

Cim's Countdown To Christmas

Before I get into this blog post, I feel like I really need to apologise for my lack of posts over the past 4 or 5 weeks. With the run up to Christmas coming I feel that I have been continuously busy, buying Christmas presents for my family, visiting London, putting up all my decorations. It has just been so hectic, and every Sunday I find myself thinking about the fact that I need to write a blog post but the time never seems to be available.

To apologise for this I am going to be posting a blog post every day running up to Christmas Day! This will be called Cim's Countdown To Christmas. I will be posting a blog post every day for the next 12 days, these posts will be both Cimorelli, holiday and personal blog posts. In a handful of these giveaway's I will be giving a handful of different items away. The gifts you can win will range from gift cards, Cimorelli merchandise and Christmas cards from me!

 

I have not planned all the blog posts that I want to post yet during the 12 day countdown to Christmas, so if you have any suggestions or want me to write a review on a specific old over then Tweet me on Twitter with your ideas! I have also posted multiple polls on my Twitter account for you to vote on which covers you would like me to review!

This countdown will start tomorrow (Sunday 13th December) and run with the 12 days up until Friday the 25th December! All blog posts and giveaways will be posted on Twitter so keep your eyes peeled daily! All blog posts will be posted at 7pm (UK Time) each day!

I hope you enjoy the run up to Christmas!

 Stay Strong <3

No comments: