Saturday 18 October 2014

Cimorelli: Shake It Off - Cover Review

Hello everyone! Before I start the review I just want to apologise for not uploading this Cover Review earlier! I have had one of the busiest weeks on my life this week which meant I barley had any time for Twitter, Blogging or even seeing my family and friends. Finally the week is over and I am not catching up on everything I have missed out on, which I know is A LOT! So over the next couple of days I will be uploading blog posts on everything I have missed, including; Renegade EP Sampler, TGSBM Music Video and so much more! So make sure that you keep an eye out on my Twitter for all the posts!

So lets get into the review. We knew that from Twitter that the Cimorelli had filmed a Cover for Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, but again it was a long wait until we saw the cover up on YouTube. Now I know what you will all think but this is my blog and I am entitled to say my honest opinions on what Cimorelli do! I didn't like the cover as much as I have liked the previous ones. 

I loved their vocals, but I just think that I have heard the song to much from my local radio to my shopping mall. It's always being played in the background and I have taking a huge disliking to the song! Although I do think that the girls sung it very well I think there are many more popular songs out at the moment that really would have shown of the girls talent with what they can do with their vocals! 

The video, I did enjoy. Seeing the girls enjoy themselves while they 'work' if you could say that, makes me so happy. Because I know that they are not struggling to keep up with what they are doing! But on the other hand, I feel that because the Cover Video was shot by someone else and not just Cimorelli with a hand held camera we didn't see their real personalities. This is just my opinion on the whole thing.

I do understand that Cimorelli are becoming bigger around the world and more and more companies want to work with them to do all kinds of stuff. But I think the one thing I missed was the bloopers. When I watched Cimorelli videos I always looked forward to the last couple of minutes to see the girls being their selves around each other, but we are seeing less and less bloopers and that makes me sad! 

To watch Cimorelli's cover of Shake It Off, just click the video below: 


Even though I did not enjoy this cover as much I am so proud of how far the girls have come and seeing them grow makes me so so happy! I cannot wait to see what their next cover is and also what Official Music Video we will see next! What one do you think it will be? I have added a poll into the side bar of this blog, where you can vote what Renegade EP Music Video you think will the best! So go check that out! You don't need to sign in to vote! So go do that!! 

Stay Strong <3

No comments: