Sunday 19 October 2014

Renegade EP - Sampler

On the 14th of October Cimorelli released the official sampler video for the Renegade EP! This included a little clip of each song that would be released onto the EP and a couple of little video clips that have been taken from each music video that has been released! When the video was uploaded Twitter went crazy because Cimorelli had done a very good job of hiding the fact that they had filmed a music video for each song!

We all expected a music video for That Girl Should Be Me, because of Twitter, but who expected all four! Cimorelli have obviously been working so hard to get everything finished and to a high standard! I cannot wait to see what all the music videos have to bring. Obviously we have all seen the That Girl Should Be Me video as that was uploaded on the 16th of October so don't worry there will be a review coming on that very shortly!

Click the video below to watch the Renegade EP - Sampler Video:


Not only did the 14th October bring the sampler video, many of you may not know that Awesomeness TV uploaded a video on YouTube all about the style of the That Girl Should Be Me music video. You get to look into the process of picking outfits and styles for the video. Also Cimorelli explain their styles as they try on many different clothes!

I think it was nice getting to see Cimorelli choose an outfit, how they try on multiple different combinations to see what fits. It really shows how unique and different they are from other girl bands, but also from each other, everyone stands out in a different way and no one looks alike.

To watch 'Cimorelli That Girl Should Be Me Music Video Outfits& Makeup' Click the video link below:


I will be trying my best this month to keep up with everything that is going on as well as writing reviews on covers, if you feel that I have missed anything or that you have seen a Cimorelli video on another channel and want to see me talk about that then please let me know by tweeting me the link on Twitter! I am always on Twitter so I wont miss a thing! You can tweet me here : (click me)!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: