Friday 16 December 2016

I Met Cimorelli in Glasgow

Hey, so the Up At Night Tour is coming to a close and it has honestly been one of the best months of my life! I met so many amazing fans and made some incredible memories that I will never forget! During the tour I met the girls in Glasgow, London and Paris. I would write about each experience but they're all very similar so I thought I would do like 'Photo Collages' for these posts, because I think these photos speak louder than words! Enjoy.

I finally got to meet my best friend Ellie again after being apart for almost a year!



 
 I got to spend the day with Ellie on her Birthday and it was nice to be able to spoil her rotten!

 Once Emma arrived in Glasgow, we got ready in my hotel room and then headed to the venue.


 At the venue, I met some incredible fans and made some amazing memories.
 
Cimorelli then arrived on their tour bus and we were lucky enough to be able to see them enter the building.
 

We then got to see the last song of soundcheck, and secure our front row space by leaving our bags and coats on the barrier.

 
Then we finally got to meet the girls and it was amazing, Lisa recognised me from Twitter and said the shirt I cut up looked amazing, Kath remember exactly who I was and it was amazing.


 


Once we got to front row, Dani spent most of the time before the show on stage chatting to us, trying to upload a YouTube video!


Then it was time for the show, I balled my eyes out when they came on stage because I was so happy! I also cried at the second half when the songs became very emotional and deep.

Dani held my hand during You're Worth It and Christina gave me the biggest hug at the end of You're Worth it because I was crying so hard and sang 'I'm Worth It' to her!


 

No comments: