Sunday 18 December 2016

I Met Cimorelli In London

After Glasgow, I headed down to London to see Cimorelli two days later! I spent around 9 hours traveling over 400 miles on different trains and tubes. I did end up having a small breakdown when I got to London, but it was all worth it!

I got to the venue around 8.40pm and you couldn't even enter the building until 9am, so I was stood out in the cold for a while. At around 9.10am Rosie turned up and after that so did Katie, Simone and Mia! A huge group of us spent the day queueing and singing along to Cimorelli.


 We got out lanyard to get into the meet and great around 45 minutes before we could enter the venue.


I was first in line for the M&G after the platinum VIP's. During the meet and great, Dani tried to take a photo on my phone and messed it up so the manager of the venue took my phone and took all my photos! I was so lucky because he took so many photos even without me knowing! 











We were lucky enough to get front row again, although the stage was very high so it hurt my neck looking up at the girls for 90 minutes.

During the show Kath and Lisa held my hand, and Lisa nearly kicked my in the face. Kath also kept looking at me and smiling.




I didn't take any photos of the concert because I thought it would be my last concert so I wanted to embrace it and not be watching the show through a phone.

No comments: