Saturday 3 December 2016

Up At Night Tour Fan Experience - Stockholm

Okay, the Up At Night tour show in Stockholm. One word, amazing. I had platinum for it and I was so excited and had counted days for so long. There were four of us in total who had platinum and the experience was great. After many hours of waiting when we finally got to meet Cimorelli I was in a shock. The girls were so lovely and chill it wasn't awkward or scary at all to talk to them and I am so surprised they remembered me from the skype songwriting session that we had in September.

There are too many words to describe what I felt 10.11 when I finally met my role models and inspirations. I waited for this moment almost seven years and it finally happened. The whole time it felt so unreal. Their parents and Mike were so cool and we got to talk them a lot. With Mike we discussed about Finland and their dad came to talk to us outside when we were waiting. The m&g was amazing, the girls were so chill hahah. We couldn't talk much cause there were a lot of vips but I still couldn't believe I was actually standing in the same room with my angels. I have never gotten a better hug than I got from the girls. There was so much care and love that I could have stayed there forever. I rarely let people hug me and hugging these girls was really easy. I felt safe.
         
The actual concert was so lit, the girls had so much energy and it feels so good to seem them just dancing on stage and singing their hearts out and be happy. The concert felt like five minutes, it was gone so fast that I didn't even realize it. During 'You're Worth it' Dani jumped off stage right in front of me and she took my hand and hugged me. I felt so loved that I was speechless. She stayed standing in front of me the whole second verse and that was exactly what I needed. Lisa pointed at me saying "you're worth it" during the chorus. I started crying even more. Kath smiled at me so many times and hold my hand and when she started to cry, gosh I was crying even more. The connection you make with the girls when they make eye contact or hug you etc, the love that you are receiving is unbelievable. It feels so good and you know that they are here for you.
     
After the concert was over WE STILL GOT THEM TO SING WINGS!!! They said that they have never performed an encore yet but they did it to us. (Since then they have sang wings during the tour) It was so incredible and everyone was singing along. But officially after the concert, I was in a shock. It was over.
I can still feel the emotions I felt in that room. I can't remember the last time I've smiled and cried so much at the same time. From happiness but also from the fact that I had so many emotions going on at that point and I was so excited to finally see them. You just feel something deep in your bones during some of the songs. I got to forget everything bad and anxious in life for those four hours and it was just us fans and these six girls performing and in addition I met so many new friends. Without a doubt one of the best days of my life.

 -Jenni @jenskulii on twitter

No comments: