Sunday 4 December 2016

Up At Night Tour Experience - Amsterdam

I went to the Cimorelli concert in Amsterdam. It was one of the best nights of my life. While I was waiting to get in the venue I spoke a little with other vips. The energy from all the fans felt amazing! When the doors opened I was one of the first people that went in. I heard Cimorelli doing the sound check and I got chills over my body and I walked as fast as I could to the performing room.
I remember that Katherine and Lisa waved really exited and lovely to me and I got tears in my eyes and cried a little. Wow this felt so magic! And the energy was so powerful! They sang skyscraper specially for us and that was so awesome!
Then it was time for the meet and great. I was one of the first in line to meet them and when it was my turn I walked to Dani and hugged her. She recognized the flannel I was wearing, I bought it from her. Then I hugged the other girls, gave my presents to them and then walked to Katherine. She was the sweetest ever! She hugged me so many times! And she said " I can tell you're very awesome and special " well that feeling... you can't explain.
I was way to exited for the concert and lucky me, I stood in the front row! The entire show was amazing and magic and emotional! They all hold my hand a lot! And Lisa and Katherine hugged me during the show 😊 when the more emotional songs came it got even more special!

They were interacting a lot with us and it felt so healing! It was to sad when the show was over but I felt so.. I don't know how to explain but so... relieved kind off and filled with their love❤️ but then they came back and sang wings together with us!! Katherine hold my hand one more time and then it was really over. This was such a beautiful night! You see that they really care about you and that they wanna help and support you to get trough it! These girls are wonderful and special. 💕
Twitter ( @cimorellisthing )

No comments: