Sunday 8 January 2017

Cimorelli - Worth The Fight : Music Video Review

Earlier this week, Cimorelli dropped a bombshell on their fans by releasing the music video for Worth The Fight. I think everyone managed to loose there mind. What a great way to kick of 2017 for these sisters.

When I first saw some of the screenshots for this video on Twitter while I was in work I thought it was going to be very similar to some previous music videos they had uploaded for songs from their album such as Sunsets and Heartbreaks and I Know You Know It. It looked like the same old filmed on a plan background in an empty room with just singing, and I am not going to hide it, it was, but this had something a little more which made it unique.

Obviously by now you have heard the song, and hopefully you will have seen the video. In the video, there is a very dark setting, putting the feel and emotion to this video. The band spend the song either stood on a semi circle facing outwards singing as a band, or singing personally on their own. But throughout the video we see small scenes from an external guy who is going through all of the feeling and emotions that is of coursed linked into this song.


It was actually very hard hitting to see someone else go through all that emotion that isn't yourself, because although you know you're not the only one, you certainly do feel it. Although this was an actor 'playing the part' of someone who does not believe they are worth the fight, this is still more than I have seen in my daily life.

Unlike previous videos, by keeping this music video basic and plain, they were able to really make an impact of the meaning of the song. From what I saw on Twitter I know that many other fans have felt this way to.

Now as recently Cimorelli has released their second album Alive, I would love to start seeing some music videos for the songs from the album, I think it would be fun to see a more fun music video for songs such as Kick The Habit and Hope For It.

If you haven't seen the music video yet, then you really have been living under a rock! You can watch it below:


I love that Cimorelli are releasing their own music and producing music videos for these songs, but I would still like to see cover videos uploaded and produced because they always remind me of the band that I fell in love with and make me feel 4 years younger.

Stay Strong

Latest Blog Post:
 
Sunday 1st January 2017
Blog Planning in 2017

A massive Happy New Year! It's that time for tea solutions and new beginnings. I have some New Years resolutions that I think I'm actually going to stick to this year, some being more personal than others. But one of the mains things I want to do this year is get a routine going on my blog, and by this I mean have posts planned out in advance, get one blog post written and posted at least once a week, keep track of everything done by cimorelli so I don't miss a thing.

No comments: