Friday 18 December 2015

Top 5 Cimorelli Christmas Covers - 7 Days Till Christmas

So seeing as it is Christmas time, I thought I would go back and see what Christmas Covers we could pull up from the past! I went through and with both my own preference and with the help of the CimFam on Twitter I decided to list the top 5 Cimorelli Christmas Covers of all time! This does not include any that has been uploaded in 2015 as I am writing this before they are uploaded! So I decided to choose from covers uploaded to YouTube and from their Christmas Magic EP that Cimorelli released last year!

5. Jingle Bell Rock
Cimorellis cover of Jingle Bell Rock was uploaded 5 years ago and was one of the first Christmas Covers that was uploaded onto their YouTube Channel. As this video was so young there was no music video to go along with is as we see in the Christmas Covers that Cimorelli upload now. Although the song was pre recorded with some back in music and harmonies sung by all the sisters in the background!

I feel like this is a great song to get you excited for Christmas and it was sung incredibly well by the young Cimorelli. Watch Cimorelli's Cover of Jingle Bell Rock here:

 
4. Joy To The World
The next cover on the top five Christmas Covers is one of Cimorelli newer covers, Joy To The World. This cover was uploaded onto their Vevo channel exactly a year yesterday for when you are reading this! This came with a music video which I feel was very sweet and festive, in the video Cimorelli are in a Christmas Tree farm spending time as a family in their winter clothes.

The song was originally released on their Christmas Magic EP which is available on iTunes for you to buy and listen too. You can watch Cimorelli's cover of Joy To The World here:


3. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
Now, Santa Clause Is Coming To Town is one of my favourite Christmas songs anyway so of course you can imagine I absolutely love Cimorellis cover of it! Although this cover was only two years ago I feel like a lot has changed in the girls for the better, not that they are worse back then! This cover is one that you can really dance around to and it will most definitely get you in the Christmas Spirit!

To watch Cimorelli's cover of Santa Clause Is Coming To Town then click the video below:


2. All I Want For Christmas
In second place is the girls cover of All I Want For Christmas which is my absolute favourite Christmas cover that has ever been posted! This was again another older one and was uploaded the same year as Jingle Bell Rock, so no fancy video, just plain simple singing! Which I think is great because you get to focus more on their voices than what they are doing in the video!

I could listen to his cover, over and over again! Watch Cimorelli's cover of All I Want For Christmas below:


1. Mistletoe
Finally, number one and I had to guess this was coming, Cimorellis cover of Mistletoe by Justin Bieber just hits the spot for every. I don't know if this is because everyone is in love with the song itself, or the incredible way that Cimorelli sing it! Uploaded four years ago, this cover is so far back you can class it as an old cover but it is just so amazing it could be seen as a recent one (if Dani wasn't so small).
To listen to Cimorellis Cover of Mistletoe then watch the video below:
 
 
Did your favourite Cimorelli Christmas cover appear in the top 5? If so what number did it come and if not, what number do you think it should have been? Let me know on Twitter! I hope you have your holiday playlists all set now and you are prepared for Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Stay Strong <3

No comments: