Monday 20 October 2014

Cimorelli: That Girl Should Be Me Music Video - Review

On the 15th October the official Cimorelli Band Account on Twitter tweeted:

'Are you subscribed to our VEVO channel? That's where our music vids will be, starting in less that 24 hours!!!!! youtube.com/cimorellivevo '

And everyone went NUTS! Later that day it was said that the That Girl Should Be Me music video would be released at 4pm California Time, which was midnight here in the UK! Unfortunately I was not able to stay awake to watch the video as I had been super sick the past couple of days, but when I woke up that morning I raced for my tablet and went straight onto YouTube!

What can I say from the Sampler Video I thought the video was going to be amazing! But it wasn't.... IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!  I have never enjoyed a music video so much in my life! Although the girls where singing about something serious and personal to them, the video has its funny moments and really unique to anything I had seen before! 

Each sister had their own littler scenario that I think represented them! For example Katherine was dressed in an older fashion wishing upon a coin that she threw down a well. Katherine is such a relaxed and charming girl I really think that this represents her is one of the best ways possible. Also Christina who handed the 'ex' a grenade before running and leaving him to explode behind her. I think that this really was her as she is a very strong women who can take the lead sometimes even though its very hard! 

 I have not stopped watching the music video as it just makes me happy. I don't know why but it just does! To watch the That Girl Should Be Me Music Video just click below:


The video was uploaded to their Vevo Channel so unfortunately some countries cannot see the video. If that is you then I have been told that you can watch the video on the official VEVO website which is here : Vevo TGSBM. Hopefully that works for you! 

Also Cimorelli uploaded a Facebook video of them dancing to Come Over on the new Twister Dance game! Not many of the #CimFam saw this video because they didnt have a Facebook account, so I took the video and put it onto YouTube! You can watch that video below!



What do you all think of the That Girl Should Be Me music video? I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did?! Follow me blog for more reviews and posts on what Cimorelli do! 

Stay Strong <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabiola valle
Singer. Victorious

Anonymous said...

Hi you. Okay you fabiola valle

Anonymous said...

YouTube Com

Anonymous said...

Fabiola valle. Friend love you