Friday 21 November 2014

Cimoreli: I Got You - Video Review

The second of four music videos released from the Renegade EP. I know that this was not the second review I uploaded by College work and family life has really gotten on top of me lately so I have fallen behind. I am extremely sorry about this but better late than never

Now, I Got You is all about family and friends. Even though life is not as easy as we think there will always be someone there for us, hence the name  of the song 'I Got You'. I really enjoyed this music video because it shows the girls working together as a team to fix something that is broken.

This video gives the idea that although something is broken you should not give up, there is always someone who can help. Portraying that in life you will come across obstacles that you may not be able to tackle on your own, but how ever bad the situations becomes there will always be someone there for you who can pick you up, help you out or even just give you a hug.

Throughout the video we see the six sisters having a good time and not letting the bad things get to them. Although in the music video the struggle is a broken down car, but can been put into many different cases that we come across in real life.

To watch the music video to I Got You watch the video below:




The Renegade EP has given out so many positive messages to everyone who has listened to the EP. People all over the world have heard their wondering voices for the first time because Cimorelli have been played on so many different radio station around the world. Cimorelli are spreading the positive word around the world that everything is going to be okay.



I cannot wait to hear Cimorelli Christmas EP called Christmas Magic, the EP will be available on iTune on the 24th November! The EP will be all acepella cover of 5 popular Christmas songs! Cimorelli released the artwork cover for the EP only yesterday on their fan site Fahlo!

What was your favourite music video from the EP? Be sure to tweet me here!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: