Monday 16 February 2015

Cimorelli - Style Cover Review

After months and months of waiting, Cimorelli finally uploaded their first cover of 2015 which was Style, taken from Taylor Swifts new album 1998! I was one of the few people who had never heard the song before so it was a complete shock to me! Days before the cover was uploaded the girls posted tweets, snapchats and DMed fans that they were filming a cover of a Taylor Swift song but didn't give any clues as to what it was.

Overall I loved the song and they way Cimorelli sung it was incredible. I think the style of the song and the way that it was written was perfect for these girls! Honestly when the girls started singing I did not know how sure I was of the song as it was so different and not pumped as some of the other songs that Cimorelli had covered! But when they got into it I instantly fell in love!

Each sisters vocals sounded incredible, including Lisa and Lauren high notes throughout the song, this just showed the sheer talent that each sister has. The up beat beat to this song made it so catchy and I personally think I prefer it to the original Taylor Swift version ! Each unique voice fits perfectly to the song.

One thing different in this video was the background, because this wasn't the typical plain white wall background I feel that screen looked a little bit busy, especially because each sister is wearing something so outgoing and unique I think there is too much going on. This is just a personal opinion, I feel that if the white background was there then it would be a lot easier to focus on each of the girls.

Not only did this video include an incredible cover, there was also over 5 minute of bloopers which we always love! Make sure you go and check out their cover and give it a big thumbs up!

It isn't long now until Cimorelli start their European tour! The dates have been finalized so if you haven't got your tickets then make sure you get them fast before they are all gone! All the dates for their Europe tour are linked below and you can get your tickets directly through the link!

February 28th - Braga, Portugal (Click Here)
March 1st - Lisbon, Portugal (Click Here)
March 7th - Madrid, Spain (Click Here) 
March 8th - Valencia, Spain (Click Here)
March 13th - Frankfurt, Germany (Click Here)
March 14th - Cologne, Germany (Click Here)
March 15th - Munich Germany (Click Here)
March 18th - Zurich, Switzerland (Click Here)
March 21st - London, UK (Click Here)
March 22nd - Berlin, Germany (Click Here)

If you are meeting Cimorelli in any of these places then please let me know, I am looking for one person from each tour stop that has VIP to write about their experience afterwards! For this you would need to write a few paragraphs explaining what the meet and greet was like, if you met any fans, the new music, what was special about the event to you! You can also include your own photos and videos if you like too!


If you are up for this then please let me know on my Twitter account ACimorelliFan each blog will need to be sent to me within two days of the concert so if you are willing to commit to this then please let me know! If you know there may be a chance you cannot do this then don't promise me you can and then back out the day after!

Of course each post will have credits to the write and will include all your social media accounts! Also if there is someone you know who would be willing to do this then send them my way! I need them as soon as possible!

Stay Strong <3

No comments: