Tuesday 20 December 2016

Cimorelli Alive - OUT NOW!

The time has finally arrived of the release of Cimorelli’s second album Alive! The album has been seen across the fandom as a worship album, and after listening to all of the songs, it mainly is. But don’t let that put you off if you’re not religious because all of these songs are incredible!

The song list for this album is:
1.      Your Name Is Forever
2.      One More Night
3.      Alive
4.      Never Let Me Fall
5.      The Love Of A Man
6.      My God Is Here
7.      Hope For It
8.      Kick The Habit
9.      Find Me
10.   Love Song (Over Me)
Now I am not religious in the slightest, but I loved each and every one of these songs. I found that I could relate them to other times / people in my life that was not “God”.
One of the things I love about this album is that the songs are so uplifting and so much hope! I am not saying that the slower more heartfelt songs are bad, because they’re some of the best songs that I get emotional too!
This album is something different, it tells you it’s okay to feel, it’s okay to want to be loved.
Some of my favourite songs from the album is Kick The Habit, One More Night, Never Let Me Fall, Fine Me and Love Song! But I pretty much love them all!
I feel that this album isn’t something I can review to its full potential, this is an album that you’re going to have to buy / download / order yourself and listen to, to be able to listen to the songs, the vocals, the lyrics. I can sit here and tell you how much I love the songs and how amazing the album is, but that will never compare to listening to the album yourself.
You can now download Alive from the Pledge website, or if you have an iTunes subscription, the album will be available on iTunes in only 3 days.
If you’re purchasing the album on pledge, make sure you check out the other items that are available like signed CD’s, t-shirts and calendars! You can also pre-order Cimorelli first ever book, Lessons Learned, now on Pledge! But you will not receive this until the Pledge fulfilment date which is currently January 20th 2017.
Pre-order Lessons Learned here: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/cimorellialive
The shipping prices for the Alive Pledge campaign will depend on what you purchase and were you live. The bigger the purchase the more expensive the shipping, likewise the further the country, the more expensive your shipping with be.
You can vote for your favourite song from Alive below!

What is your favourite song from Alive?

Your Name Is Forever
One More Night
Alive
Never Let Me Fall
The Love Of A Man
My God Is Here
Hope For It
Kick The Habit
Find Me
Love Song (Over Me)


Stay Strong

No comments: