Tuesday 20 December 2016

I Met Cimorelli In Paris

While in London, me Emma and Katie decided that we were not ready for this tour to be over, so we decided to go to another date in Europe! We chose Paris, because it was close, on a weekend and had VIP tickets left.

I flew to Paris on Saturday morning at 6am to meet Emma and Katie over there because I was busy the Friday night!

 
I then met Emma and Katie and we were first in the queue, we had blankets and coats and everything we needed to keep us warm!


 I met some amazing fans and it was lovely to meet new people.

 
We then got to see 4 songs of the sound check were Cimorelli sung Skyscapper and also Chasing Air, which was a bonus. 

 
Then we queued for the meet and great were we got to finally get a selfie with Bryan! He was so sweet and lovely to us through the whole event! 

 
When we got to meet the girls, I told them how far I had come and that this was my third show and they were all so sincere and lovely about it. 





 Then during the rest of the M&G Bryan let us stand in our front row spot right by were Dani was starting the M&G with other fans, between fans we got to talk to her and find out some secrets that no other fans know! It was so funny to see some of her thoughts on songs and the M&G's!

 
Then during the concert, I cried all the way through because I knew for definite this would be the last one! I got a lot of waves from Kath and Lisa came over and hugged be during You're Worth It.
 
Dani purposely whipped us wit her hair at the beginning of the show and she stood and laughed about it ( I was lucky enough to get it on camera ). We also got whipped in the hair by Lauren, but that was accidental. 

We handed Kath the flag we brought from the UK that had out twitter on so she knew who we were and where we had come from!

 

I honestly could not have asked for a better three shows and a better band to love! Cimorelli will always have a special place in my heart and I will love them forever and always! I am now saving for my trip to America to hopefully meet them next year!

No comments: