Friday 17 March 2017

Christina Cimorellis Blog

After years of promising, Christina has finally created her blog for the world to see. She has spent the past couple years talking about wanting to start a blog with a lot of fans encouraging her to take the step. I was always one of those fans as I had my own blog, but I knew how hard it is to get your blog up running and keep it frequently updated. There have been a couple of times over the past couple years were me and Christina spoke about what she would like on her blog and what she hoped to gain out of it.

But now in 2017, she finally took the step and created her own blog: ChristinaCimorelli.com .



When I saw that Christina finally released her blog I was so excited, and honestly I am majorly jealous. Her blog has a style that I could only dream of having, and I would love to be able to have a my blog look something like that one day. But unfortunately I only know so much when it comes to coding, and Blogger only allows you to do a certain amount without using coding. So I am very limited.

Christinas blog has many different aspects that you can explore, ranging from her weekly blog posts, to a FAQ page, or you can even book life coaching sessions.

We all know that Christina  has a lot of knowledge on phycology as she studied it growing up. But she always knows what to say in the worst situations, even if it isn't personal. Just her positive messages can make anyone's day better.

Life Coaching

Christina is offering 50 minute life coaching sessions to anyone on this planet, so yes that means that even fans can purchase a session. This is something I would love to do one day because the past few years loving Cimorelli, Christina has always been one that kept me going no matter what, she gave me the strength to be who I wanted to be and she showed me that I can be strong. So to be able to talk through this with her and discuss what issues I have would be amazing. But currently the price is a little out of my range.



From what I have seen on Twitter from fans who have purchased a life coaching session, these sessions are very useful and the time is used to focus on whatever topic you would like to discuss, with a promise that Christina will help as much as possible.

Due to her busy schedule, there isn't a certain time that you can book a coaching session, each week, Christina will sit down and decide were she has some free time the following week and then she will release some blocks on time during those days were you can book them out. So it isn't continuous. To keep up with what days you can book sessions with Christina, you can add her on snapchat ItsChrisCim where I can promise you she will add a video on her snap story when time has become available.

Blog Posts

Along with her life coaching sessions, Christina is also posting blog posts. There is no specific theme to the blog and at the moment there is no schedule for when posts are being uploaded. Christina is just posting when she feels which I think is a good idea to allow her to get into the writing and see what her readers want to see, then she can get into a schedule. But with her busy lifestyle, posting blogs where and when she can might be something she will have to stick to, otherwise having a schedule may be to constricting.



Currently, there are 4 blog posts uploaded onto her site, and she is currently working on more. As Christina has posted on snapchat before today, she likes to make sure that her blog posts are perfect and she is 100% happy with them before posting them to the site. So it might take a while for a blog post to be uploaded, but I can promise you that once it's published, it's going to be a good one.

Blog posts and life coaching are the two main aspects of Christinas website, but there are many more features and pages that you can explore on the site. If you haven't done so already, then go and check it out here:


Her website is a little less than a month old, so I know that there is more exciting things to come. We will be keeping up with all of Christinas exciting additions to her blog and they come along.

Stay Strong x
 
 

Latest Blog Post:
 
Monday 13th March 2017
 
Lisa Cimorelli Has Pink Hair

Lisa Cimorelli managed to shock the whole fandom with her hair again yesterday. Following the recent cutting of Lisas hair which went down to hair wait to having a short cut that just about reached her ears, Lisa has been continuing to do crazy things with her hair ever since.

 

 

No comments: