Sunday 19 March 2017

Cimorelli: Stay - Cover Review

This weeks CimorelliSaturday cover was Stay, which is originally sung by Zedd featuring Alessia Cara. The video for this cover was filmed in one of the most beautiful places I think I have seen on the Cimorelli channel. With such stunning scenery in the background it was such a visually appealing video.

What an incredible song to step into spring with, it was the kind of song that was upbeat, but also had that slow vibe to it. Although I have never heard the original song before, I can assure you that I will always listen to the Cimorelli cover of this song because it was incredible.

There was also a special guest in this music video, CimFam member, Andrea purchased the chance to be in one of Cimorelli videos through their pledge campaign. So this lucky young lady got the chance to hang out with Cimorelli all day and get involved with the music video that they were filming.

Andrea, posted many pics throughout the day of filming which took place earlier this week, some of the photos can be seen below, but there are also many more on her twitter account, which you can see here.


Andrea kindly gave me a comment on how she found her day filming with the famous band Cimorelli. This is what she said:

"Filming a cover with Cimorelli was an amazing experience! They are just as sweet and genuine in person and it was so easy to be myself around them. It was really cool to be part of their whole process and to see how they just come up with ideas on what to do next right then and there. There was never a dull moment throughout the whole thing from that park ranger showing up to Lauren's fall (which definitely looked like it hurt, yikes I felt so bad for her😅). I am so glad I finally got to meet them, I had a great time hanging out!"


In all honesty, I did think that you would get more screen time when being in a cover video with the
girls, but I guess that getting to spend the day with the band is something 99% of the fans can only dream of! It also looks like Andrea made a very close bond with the band as they have been tweeting directly and indirectly two her since they filmed the video together.

I can imagine being on the 'set' of a Cimorelli cover video to be like one giant blooper, while one girl is filming the rest are just goofing around in the background and being their normal amazing selves. It also gives you a chance to see the girls more naturally than you would at a meet and greet because there are not hundreds of fans also there to meet the girls.

There is only opportunity left to be in one of Cimorellis future covers, so if you are planning on here.
purchasing this then I would do it sooner rather than later. You can purchase the chance to be in one of Cimorellis cover video

If you haven't already seen Cimorellis latest cover, then you can check it out here!


I look forward to seeing more fans in videos in the future, and hope that one day I can be lucky enough to maybe even be in one of the bands videos. But for now, all I can do it sit behind a screen and fangirl over  the video when it is released.

Stay Strong x

Latest Blog Post:
 

Friday 17th March 2017
Christina Cimorellis Blog 
After years of promising, Christina has finally created her blog for the world to see. She has spent the past couple years talking about wanting to start a blog with a lot of fans encouraging her to take the step. I was always one of those fans as I had my own blog, but I knew how hard it is to get your blog up running and keep it frequently updated. 
 

No comments: